2013 Tours and Rates
For more than 3 years, Bold Paths Adventure Travel has offered a variety of standard trips built for a specific audience with activities tailored to the participants: women, families, children, golfers. We also leave a number of weekends and weeks free throughout the year to develop custom-built trip for individuals, families, community groups and businesses. Our well organized trips have the flexibility that allow you to create the experience you want. And our guides are committed to assisting you in meeting your personal or group goals for your trip. Individualized adventures and kayak instruction are available in addition to scheduled trips.
The following trips are scheduled in 2013
- January 12-13: Cross country event at Stowe.
- January 19-20: Women's cross-country ski trip. Location to be announced.
- March 3: Vermont Outdoor Women at the Hulbert Outdoor Center.
- March 23: Washington-Orange Outdoor Program (WOOP) at Millstone Hill. Cross-country skiing or hiking depending on snow coverage.
- May 18-19: Washington-Orange Outdoor Program at Groton State Park/Kettle Pond. Kayaking, camping and hiking.
- May 25: Memorial Day Weekend Family Adventure.
- June 1-2: Green River Reservoir women’s kayak trip; paddling in to campsite in Morrisville, VT.
- June 16: Father's Day Family Adventure.
- June 24-28: Touching the Earth & Arts Camp - kayaking instruction, outdoors skills, and natural arts camp with a 3-day trip to Groton State Forest, Kettle Pond Campground, VT.
- July 8-12: Treasure Island day camp.
- July 15-19: Treasure Island day camp.
- July 22-26: Treasure Island day camp.
- July 28-August 2: Treasure Island day camp.
- August 5-9: Treasure Island day camp.
- August 12-16: Touching the Earth & Arts Camp - Natural Arts and 5-day camping kayak trip along the Maine Island Trail, ME. Visit the trail guide and let us know which portion you would like to paddle.
- August 19-23: Touching the Earth & Arts Camp - Based at our home campsite in S. Strafford, VT, this camp focuses on fiber arts and other natural arts, outdoor exploration, and gentle waters kayaking adventures with instruction. Kids may participate in one overnight primitive camping/kayaking trip on the Connecticut River. Gear provided. Transportation arranged from the Hanover area to camp in S. Strafford.
- September 7-8: Lake Umbagog kayak trip, paddle to campsite.
- September 14: Family Kayak Adventure on the Connecticut River.
- September 21-22: Women's kayak and canoe trip on the Connecticut River, staying at Breakfast on the Connecticut B&B in Lyme, NH.
- September 29: Family Kayak Adventure on the Connecticut River.
- October: (to be announced) Kayak camping trip on the Connecticut River, staying at primitive campsites along the river.
The following dates are available for your custom-built trips
- May 4, 5, 11, 12, 18 & 19
- June 10, 17, 22 & 23
- July weekends
- August weekends
- September 1, 15, 28
- October 5, 6, 12, 13, 26 & 27